VFR problem i USA...

Här snackar vi allmänt MC.
Vilken är bäst? 750:n, 800:an eller 1200:an? Kanske rent av 400:an?

Moderatorer: adrian_vg, Conseal

Meddelande
Författare
Användarvisningsbild
Lt.Dan
Medlem

VFR problem i USA...

#1 Inlägg av Lt.Dan »

Här i Sverige diskuterar vi oljor.... :lol: I USA har man betydligt större problem... :shock:

Hittade detta inlägg i ett Amerikanskt VFR-forum. :shock:
TX_03_VFR800

Concealed Handgun???

Ok...I would like to preface this question with a remark first. I'm not looking for a second amendment debate. Having a CHL is a personal decision that everyone makes and I already made my decision for my own personal reasons. That being said, I am not looking for reasons why I should or should not carry.

Question: As a part of the rules and regulations for CHL, I can not carry in certain places….i.e. a post office and etc. So if I am on a ride and I need to stop at the post office or pick my kids up from school, I need to lock my firearm up some where on the bike. Given that I do not have any baggage and etc. I have nowhere to lock it up. Are there any manufactures out there that make something for this purpose? And or Have any of you had this problem and what was your solution?

Thanks.

mgtx73

I used to ride with some dudes that had CHL's. They had their pistols stored under their seat since it was lockable.

I could never understand why they brought them on group rides. It was under their seat and not very accessible or useful for motorcycling.

I don't ride with them anymore, but not because of the guns.

Reverend

I've asked this question before, and never got a response that I liked. I do like having my pistol on me, especially in the "questionable" parts of St. Louis and the surrounding areas. I've heard of bike-jackings where people literally get pulled off their bikes.... bad stuff.

Anyway, I think that hard luggage is probably the only way to go in this case. There is nothing made specifically for this purpose as of yet. If there is a small gun safe that can fit in the oem hard luggage, that would probably be the way to go. Under the seat just doesn't sound like a good option to me, especially if you carry a larger frame handgun (like a 1911 or something).

Good luck with your search, and if you find anything that works for your/our application, please report back in this thread. I'd love to see what you find.

Jaa.. vad ska man säga...:shock:
VFR800-06 Svart, Hornet 600FS-01 Svart

Proteus
Medlem

#2 Inlägg av Proteus »

Ja det var ju ett stort bekymmer... :mrgreen:

Jag har funderat på hur jag ska få med pilbågen på hojen så man slipper åka bil till banan... Dom kanske kan hjälpa mig med en lösning :lol:
VFR750F -87
Semper in primis

yxan
Donator 2007

#3 Inlägg av yxan »

Ytterligare ett bevis på att de inte är helt 100 på andra sidan atlanten!
:roll:
Men jag är rätt säker på att hela syftet med att bära vapen försvinner om man lägger det under sadeln i alla fall...

Jaja... man kan ju alltid skratta lite åt dom! :lol:

Användarvisningsbild
Lt.Dan
Medlem

#4 Inlägg av Lt.Dan »

Proteus skrev:Ja det var ju ett stort bekymmer... :mrgreen:

Jag har funderat på hur jag ska få med pilbågen på hojen så man slipper åka bil till banan... Dom kanske kan hjälpa mig med en lösning :lol:
Jag vet, jag vet...! Lägg den under sadeln och släng dig sen upp på hojen... :lol:
VFR800-06 Svart, Hornet 600FS-01 Svart

Skriv svar